Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Including a custom loader within the embedded Sisense dashboard

ecohen
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Hi, nice to e-meet you.
I'm a senior product manager currently working on a feature which includes technical improvements to the integration of some of the Sisense dashboards within our portal.
The current Sisense dashboards are now displaying this loading state (screenshot attached), which if I’m not wrong it wasn’t there before.Since we’re planning to include a custom loader, I’m wondering if you have any insights on how much control do we have/will have over it. We would like to be able to hide/replace it.

ecohen_0-1691507797542.png

3 REPLIES 3

hsteed
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

I believe the way our team accomplished this was using a layer that sits on top and then is removed once the dashboard loads. If someone else has a better solution, we would also appreciate it.

Oleksandr_K
Sisense Team Member
Sisense Team Member

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out on this matter. Your feedback and co-operation are important to us.

The product team is aware of the necessity to have the ability to replace the existing default loading screen. We are currently working on moving the dashboard loading animation to be a configurable part of the look and feel theme. This will enable not only to change the default animation screen but also to set it per group of users or embedding solution.

Please check for the updates in the release notes.

Oleksandr_K
Sisense Team Member
Sisense Team Member

Hi @ecohen, @hsteed,

Just wanted to follow up on this - the ability to upload your own dashboard loading animation is implemented and will be out of the box available since L2023.11.

Oleksandr_K_3-1699979794477.png

Oleksandr_K_1-1699979683173.png

Upgrade to L2023.11 once it is available and do not hesitate to share your feedback.