cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vishalbhomia89
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

The Sisense Experience: How I Enhanced Data Analytics Leveraging Sisense

In today's fast-paced business environment, leveraging data analytics is not an option; it's a necessity. Our journey with Sisense, a leading business intelligence (BI) tool, has transformed how we approach data analytics, making the process faster, more insightful, and infinitely more efficient. Sisense's robust API, coupled with its advanced features, has allowed us to harness the power of Infused Analytics, and Cloud-based solutions, reshaping the landscape of data-driven decision-making.

Leveraging Cloud and AI for Scalable Insights

The cloud infrastructure of Sisense has been a game-changer, offering scalability and reliability without the hefty overhead of traditional on-premises solutions. The seamless cloud integration ensures that our data analytics capabilities can grow alongside our business without skipping a beat. The analytics at Perch have taken a new shape with Sisense. The ease of use has empowered the team to generate insights, removing the strong dependency on BI/Report Developers that other BI tools in the market have.

Another amazing feature of Sisense is the way it allows you to build a custom data model using the data that you already have, eliminating a difficult data transformation process. The transformations within the data model allow faster development, decoupling it softly from the physical data and the need to transform physical data.

With the help of Sisense as an Insights generating tool, we were able to reduce the time to delivery by 30% and enhance the user experience multifold.

A special mention of the robust API provided by Sisense! We have so many actions automated and orchestrated using those endpoints making the overall delivery smooth and error-free. From dynamically building data marts to automating entire housekeeping processes, there are many more areas where Sisense API has enabled us to adopt automation.

Beyond Analytics: A Tool for Innovation

As I reflect on my experience with Sisense, it's clear that its impact goes beyond analytics. It has empowered me to innovate, experiment with product features, and implement solutions that drive real business outcomes. Whether it's through enhancing dashboards, leveraging cloud deployments, or embedding cutting-edge analytics into our applications, Sisense has provided the tools necessary to stay ahead in a data-driven world.

About Vishal: I am a Data Analyst with more than a decade of experience in data and software development. With Perch Insights we have been making the lives of our clients easy when it comes to dealing with multiple data sources and trying to make a meaningful decision out of that. Sisense empowered us to achieve the desired speed of insight delivery and an excellent user experience.
1 Comment
Contributors
Community Toolbox

Recommended quick links to assist you in optimizing your community experience: