Help and How-To
Your place to get help using Sisense to meet your business needs
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

फोन पे गलत नंबर पर पैसे चला जाए तो क्या करें नंबर पर संपर्क करें 0707 4783 273

फोन पे ग्राहक सेवा नंबर : 0766--7310--173✓ और (24/7 उपलब्ध) समस्या की रिपोर्ट करें ।..0903~84 ✓416~4.रिफंड मनी उपलब्ध है अभी कॉल करें ✓0707 4783 273

Adding a Dropdown to Change Date Granularity in Charts

Adjusting the date granularity in charts is crucial for effective data analysis. Users often want to switch between yearly, quarterly, or monthly views to identify trends, analyze seasonal performance, or evaluate specific campaigns.This straightforw...

harikm007_0-1727426995758.png
harikm007 by 13 - Data Warehouse
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Filter out groupings with less than a certain value

Similar to a sports KPI... i want 3 point shooting percentage, but only for athletes that have taken a minimum 50 shotsi have a kpi that is AVG([PersonId],[# of completionId]) where completionId is how many things they've done I want to aggregate thi...

Resolved! Filter for values that contain line breaks

I'm trying to find records that contain a line break when they shouldn't. The field I'm trying to filter is a text field. How can I do this? To be clear, I'm trying to do this purely in the front-end UI, because we don't have access to the backend ad...

Resolved! Indicator text

I have a list of transactions and i want to display a widget that says "Top Customer last 30 days" with the customer's name in big text.  I could do this a very hacky way and have a table, filtered to the top 1 customer, but that will be very ugly......

Dashboard filter date format in JAQL

I'm looking for two scenario1.  Sort default data filter desc2.  in JAQL object to set date filter to 'days', the following script is used and need your help on set date format to 'days' and sort to descending order...Help and How-ToCurrent: without ...

pswami_0-1727048301640.png pswami_1-1727048480245.png
pswami by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't see data

I just got admin access to Sisense. However, I can't tell what dashboards are available to the different user groups without first adding and deleting myself from the group. Additionally, it seems like I have to be the owner of a dashboard to share i...

teeceem5 by 7 - Data Storage
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Filter widgets types

Hi all,Trying to figure out how to filter widgets based on their types. For example, let's say we have 50 dashboards where each has 7 widgets. Question is is there a way to filter out based on the type widgets (i.e n amounts of bar charts, n amounts ...

How to change the carousal color in a BloX widget?

In my BloX widget seen above the carousel is equated to True, but the buttons are black and extremely hard to see. Is there a way to change the color of the buttons? Can I also set a standard to a BloX size i.e. width and height?  @DRay @Liliia_DevX 

Screen Shot 2024-09-23 at 16.55.46.png

Rolling 12 months based off a end month date filter

I have monthly totals that i want to average and display on the dashboard.  Once the user picks a End Month date we want the dashboard to display everything for the 12 month up to the end month date.  If the date picked is 7/2024 it will show the rec...

Filter by multiple conditions using OR logic

Hello! I'm trying to figure out how to write a formula using measured values that will let me filter down to records meeting either Condition A or Condition B. I can't use the normal filter UI since it operates purely on AND logic. If I add both Cond...

Jake_Raz_2-1726679561851.png Jake_Raz_1-1726679500230.png

Resolved! How to Use the SwitchDimension Add-On

I am trying to create a line chart for which users can select the 'Break by' dimension. The user should be able to select whether to break out the line chart by choosing 1 of 2 different text fields. Each text field has a handful of different values....

mmalhame by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Community Content Spotlight

Content you missed that you never planned on reading

1. Blog: Leveling up analytics: From home-grown solution to Sisense
  2. Blog: Lollipop Chart How-to
  3. Blog: Using Dashboard Design Patterns To Increase User Engagement
  4. Sisense Academy: Sisense Academy: Learn about the top 4 AI features
  5. Sisense Docs: Security with Sisense: How to use Security Bearer Tokens
Check out our Software Developer Communities!