cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dashboard error SafeModeException

alexgv12
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

what is the reason for this error, you should modify the parameters settings elastic cube, What would be the optimal parameters or does it depend on the architecture and volume?

"SafeModeException: Safe-Mode triggered due to memory pressure. Pod physical memory (unlimited) : -1.00 GB available, -1.00 GB used, -1.00 GB total. Server physical memory: 5.03 GB available, 28.64 GB used, 33.67 GB total. Application total virtual memory : 0.12 GB. The server exceeded 85% capacity (28.64/33.67). Possible ways to reduce memory pressure: increase server memory, adjust data modelling (M2M, un-indexed string fields, etc.), reduce number of simultaneous queries."

2 REPLIES 2

alexgv12
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Searching in the documentation I found this post https://support.sisense.com/kb/en/article/how-to-fix-safe-mode-on-build-dashbord may be of help to those with a similar problem.

vhernan28
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

I've been getting this same error when querying a table that has about 30 columns and 15 million rows. We also have 33 gb of memory available. I guess my question is more general, is a wide table like that just too much for SiSense to handle? We didn't have issues with it until it went over about 12 million rows.