cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard Inspiration

gwolfe
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hey All, I have had a hard time finding inspiration/tips for creating more appealing dashboards. I thought I would share a dashboard I created using BLOX that I think you might like. Please share your creativity. 

5 REPLIES 5

jirazazabal
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hi,

We have developed some "home" pages that enables users to navigate through dashboards in a more "portal" way, like that:

Image 26.png

And also give the possibility to users to search contents and then filter when selecting an item in a Google like way:

Image 27.png

All using BloX. It would be great to have BloX responsive also.

Hope it helps!

This is awesome! I love the list view on the second page. I will be using this as inspiration. Thanks for sharing. 

gwolfe
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hey,

I am using a scatter chart to try and replicate a lollipop chart. Any ideas on how to format the gridlines? I can't seem to find any documentation. Below is an example of what I have and what I want to achieve.

Scatter Chart.jpgLollipop chart example.jpg

Here is how I did it ... the same field in the Y axis and in the Break By. I hope this is helpful!

Screenshot 2021-11-17 094011.jpg

szimmermann
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

This is a little more theoretical, but I had to come up with some basic templates recently and thought I would share a couple. This is more about how the user may want to ingest the data from a structural perspective of design, not so much the visual formatting. I hope these can provide some inspo! 

szimmermann_0-1637160358826.png

szimmermann_1-1637160369268.png

szimmermann_2-1637160376449.png

szimmermann_3-1637160386273.png