Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Issue with Git Pull updates: dummy connection gets created

ramansingh89
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Hi Sisense

I was trying to deploy model update from one instance to another. Model already lives on both instances so its not a brand new asset that I am pulling in however I noticed that it creates a dummy connection in the system when I pull. Example. If both instances have same connection 'snowflake', when I pull the updates it create a dummy connection snowflake (1) with no connection info. Which means I have to update the model to point to the original connection

is this an expected pattern? It seems like a bug to me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @DRay yes i have reached out to them and they said its expected pattern which to me feel like a bug, so I am planning to raise this with Sisense to get it fixed. In meantime I wanted to check if someone else is facing the same issue

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @ramansingh89,

Have you reached out to support about this? They have the right people and the right resources to determine what is going on and what needs to happen with it.

David Raynor (DRay)

Hi @DRay yes i have reached out to them and they said its expected pattern which to me feel like a bug, so I am planning to raise this with Sisense to get it fixed. In meantime I wanted to check if someone else is facing the same issue