cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pivot Table: Hide Row based on count

zach_myt
10 - ETL
10 - ETL

I have a pivot table listing out test taken. Currently it list all test taken but I only want to show the row if all three test have been taken. So if test A and test C have been completed but not test B then that persons data would be removed. If ABC have been taken then continue to display as normal. I attached a picture for reference, I only want do show the highlighted row.

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

Benji_PaldiTeam
10 - ETL
10 - ETL

Hi @zach_myt ,

One solution to address this issue is to create a value field within the pivot table using a below formula. Then, apply a filter to this value field, such as filtering for values equal to 3. Additionally, you can use a widget script to hide the column.

(count([Test]), all([Test]))

Here is an example:

1. Let say in the widget below, you want to display records where all four conditions (New, Refurbished, Unspecified, and Used) are listed.

Benji_PaldiTeam_0-1704720640004.png

2. Create a Value field in the pivot table with the provided formula, which calculates the number of conditions for each record.

Benji_PaldiTeam_1-1704720672047.png

Benji_PaldiTeam_2-1704720702478.png

3. Apply a filter to the value field, specifying to display values equal to 4.

Benji_PaldiTeam_3-1704720757822.png

Once the filter is applied, the pivot will display only the records that have 4 conditions as below

Benji_PaldiTeam_4-1704720826646.png

4. Utilize a widget script to hide the pivot column that displays the count. Refer to this community post for guidance on hiding a column in a pivot table.

Feel free to reach out if you have further questions, we're always happy to help ๐Ÿ™‚
[email protected] 
Paldi Solutions, Number #1 Sisense Plugins Developer

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @zach_myt.

Can you take a look at the solution from @Benji_PaldiTeam and let us know if it solves your problem? If it does, please accept it as the solution so that other people with the same question can find it easier. 

Thank you.

David Raynor (DRay)