Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculating Count of function

Vinit
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Hello All,

In this screenshot Product counts column, it is calculated by taking count of product (by selecting count) in power bi, as shown in second image (like in black C - 1& J - 29, in chatri(SL) J -20) etc. So how to calculate counts of product in Sisense? there is Count Unique function by it does not show correct value.

Vinit_0-1673260450592.png

Vinit_2-1673260746506.png

Let me know any further information require.

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1

Ido_QBeeQ
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Hey @Vinit 

You're looking for the count() function which returns the unique count, versus dupcount() which returns the duplicated counts. What are you seeing as incorrect results?

By the way, if you're looking for a similar pivot view as your screenshots, we have our powerful Advanced Expandable Pivot plugin which allows one to expand and collapse dimensions and drill on demand, exactly per your pivot on powerBI screenshot above, see screenshot below.

Ido_QBeeQ_0-1673269219833.png

In addition, this powerful product holds many other important features, mainly it allows your end viewers self service analytics capabilities in their pivot view,

Please let me know if I can be of any additional service, or if you're interested in seeing our Expandable Pivot in a demo, feel free to reach out to [email protected]

Always here to help,
Ido from QBeeQ
[email protected]
QBeeQ - Gold Implementation and Development Partner