cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Date filter quarters versus days in calendar

Jack_Machesky
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Hello, my organization is having an issue with one of our dashboards. When filtering on the date of invoices, the historical data is sometimes not showing the correct values. We use a date filter, and should be able to see both the current period values as well as the previous period values. The previous period values are found using the PASTYEAR() Function. When we filter by quarter, the previous period shows the correct value. However, when we filter by a date range in the calendar, such as 01/01/2024 - 03/31/2024, this number is now incorrect. Any ideas to what might be going on here?

2 REPLIES 2

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @Jack_Machesky,

Thank you for your question. Can you provide an example of the incorrect data you are getting?

Thank you.

David Raynor (DRay)

I will include some screenshots below. As you can see, when I have selected Q1 of 2024, the correct Previous period sales number is correct. As you can see with the numbers I made up, when using the quarter selection, the previous period sales works, but when I change to the calendar date range selection, the previous period number is thrown off.

Community Toolbox

Recommended links to assist you in optimizing your community experience:

Developers Group:

Product Feedback Forum:

Need additional support?:

Submit a Support Request

The Legal Stuff

Have a question about the Sisense Community?

Email [email protected]