cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard subscription errors

BeckyCrittenden
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

A client has reported the following error as received in an email for a dashboard with a monthly subscription to email the dashboard to 3 users. Only 2 of the users listed on the share are noted in the error. 
The error as copied from the email:

Hi Lissa,

Some of the widgets in the dashboard Monthly Supplier Invoicing Data have failed to arrive to the following recipients:

user_647812

Export task was canceled due to: "Max export duration reached. Exporting was stuck in exporting slot"

user_644705

Export task was canceled due to: "Max export duration reached. Exporting was stuck in exporting slot"

What does this mean and how may explain and resolve for the client? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @BeckyCrittenden,

Thank you for reaching out.

The error message "Max export duration reached. Exporting was stuck in exporting slot" occurs when the export task is canceled due to exceeding the maximum export duration. This issue can arise if the dashboard is too heavy, which can be resolved by reducing the number of widgets and data in the dashboard. Additionally, it may be necessary to increase the configuration parameter  exporting.browser.maxExportDurationTimeout to allow for longer export durations. This adjustment can be made in the Sisense Configuration Manager by increasing the timeout value and saving the changes, which will take effect after a service restart.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Have a great day!

David Raynor (DRay)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @BeckyCrittenden,

Thank you for reaching out.

The error message "Max export duration reached. Exporting was stuck in exporting slot" occurs when the export task is canceled due to exceeding the maximum export duration. This issue can arise if the dashboard is too heavy, which can be resolved by reducing the number of widgets and data in the dashboard. Additionally, it may be necessary to increase the configuration parameter  exporting.browser.maxExportDurationTimeout to allow for longer export durations. This adjustment can be made in the Sisense Configuration Manager by increasing the timeout value and saving the changes, which will take effect after a service restart.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Have a great day!

David Raynor (DRay)

Hi DRay, thank you very much, this helps and explains! Cheers!