cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error rendering tablewidget using sisenseJs

Scooby0344
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

I'm getting a console error when calling the sisenseJs dashboards API function "load".  The dashboard contains a table widget that seems to be causing the issues.  The console error is "error refreshing widget: "Cohort Facility Details". (inner exception: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '$$loaded')) - TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '$$loaded') "  

Cohort Facility Details is a table widget.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be going on?

5 REPLIES 5

KatieG
Sisense Team Member
Sisense Team Member

Hi @Scooby0344, thanks for that screenshot, could you tell us:

• Which version and platform of Sisense you are running? (Windows vs. Linux and the version - instructions here)
  • Which Sisensejs version (js/sisense.js or js/sisense.v1.js)

Have you already tried switching which version of Sisense.js you are running? (ie. if using v1 try not v1 and vice versa)

Based on the info above we can give further advice.

Thanks,

Katie G | Sisense Pre-Sales Solutions Architect

Hello KatieG.  Thanks for helping.  We're on Windows Pre 2021.  Version: 8.2.1.10097.

currently using js/sisense.js.  I just tried to use v1 and now I'm getting a CORs error that I didn't get before.  I added "https://localhost:4200" to the ../settings/system API endpoint but I'm still getting this error.  Any Ideas?  

Scooby0344_0-1652384815001.png

Hello KatieG.  Thanks for helping.  We're on Windows Pre 2021.  Version: 8.2.1.10097.

currently using js/sisense.js.  I just tried to use v1 and now I'm getting a CORs error that I didn't get before.  I added "https://localhost:4200" to the ../settings/system API endpoint but I'm still getting this error.  Any Ideas?  

Scooby0344_0-1652384815001.png

KatieG
Sisense Team Member
Sisense Team Member

Hi @Scooby0344, thanks for supplying the version of Sisense you are running on.

Please switch back to sisense.js from sisense.v1.js.
Does the page you are testing have an iframe by chance? If so, there is an issue with iframes and sisense.v1.js running on the same page on your current version of Sisense.

Going back to your vanishing table widget issue - I wasn't able to replicate the issue you are seeing so far with similar code while running Sisense on Windows 8.2.1.10097 - I've attached the source code in case that is helpful.

KatieG_0-1652478215693.png

Please check to see if there is a script underlying the table widget and consider commenting it out and see if the issue persists. If the widget type happens to be a Table with Aggregation, consider updating the plugin to the latest version. If none of those suggestions work, I suggest you submit a ticket so the Sisense Support team can assist in troubleshooting.

Hope that helps,

Katie G | Sisense Pre-Sales Solutions Architect

hello Katie,

Thanks so much!  The widget is a standard table widget and not an add-on.  I'm going to have to submit a ticket to the Sisense Support team.  I was hoping you could answer another post I made regarding widget headers.  They seem not to display when using the SisenseJS.  But they do when using an iframe.  Is that expected behavior?  A link to the post is https://community.sisense.com/t5/embed-analytics/how-to-get-a-widget-menu-to-show-using-sisensejs/td....  Is there a way I can get the widget header using SinsenseJS so the user can download the indicator data?  Below is a screen shot from an iframe in which the widget header is displayed.  I don't get the title, information icon or vertical ellipsis when I use SisenseJs to render the widget.  Thanks in advance. 🙂 

Scooby0344_0-1652905577374.png

This is the widget when rendered using SisenseJs...

Scooby0344_1-1652905834232.png

Community Toolbox

Recommended quick links to assist you in optimizing your community experience:

Developers Group:

Product Feedback Forum:

Need additional support?:

Submit a Support Request

The Legal Stuff

Have a question about the Sisense Community?

Email [email protected]