cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on trying to create a pivot table with more than one filter

jmg
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Hello, I am trying to create a pivot table for all of the campaigns that my company is running. Most of these can have an open date range, but one of them needs a closed date range. 

so far, I have the pivot in the widget. I have Campaign in the rows of the pivot. I have Total Amount in the Values. I cannot seem to filter only one of the lines no matter what I try. Please assist. 

Example Table:

Campaign desired date range $
Campaign A open date range $
Campaign B open date range $
Campaign C open date range $
Campaign D open date range $
Campaign E open date range $
Campaign F open date range $
Campaign G 7/1/2022 to 6/30/2023 $
2 REPLIES 2

Angelina_QBeeQ
10 - ETL
10 - ETL

Hi @jmg ,

Check which option is selected (Slice/Filter or Highlight) on the Filter tab. I can assume "Highlight" is enabled.

Angelina_QBeeQ_0-1681453876722.png

Always here to help,
Angelina from QBeeQ
[email protected]
QBeeQ  - Gold Implementation and Development Partner

david-h
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Hi @jmg ,

The filters are applied to all elements of the widget. One solution is of course to include different widgets in your dashboard : one not affected by the date filter (simply deactivate the corresponding toggle in the widget filters tab) and the other one affected by the date filter.

If you need to have everything in the same widget, then you can use filtered measure plugin : https://www.sisense.com/marketplace/filtered-measure/

It allows to decide which measure is impacted by which filter. So you could have 2 or more date filters, and have different measure pointing to each date filter, with one filtered on all dates.

Hope this helps !

Best, David.