Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Responsive Blox

rahuldhomane
10 - ETL
10 - ETL

Hi,

I have created few KPIs using Blox which looks aesthetically very appealing. However, my users work on different resolution and scaling on different machines and all the built-in charts (line chart, bar chart, column chart) gets adjusted accordingly except the Blox KPIs. 

Is there a way by which the Blox elements can get adjusted (font, spacing, etc) in accordance with the change in resolution/scaling similar to other general built-in charts.

Thanks,

Rahul  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

irismaessen
11 - Data Pipeline
11 - Data Pipeline

There was a similar question a while back. From the response there -- instead of specifying the size of text using the 'size' attribute, use the 'style' attribute together with the 'font-size' attribute, and then specify the font-size as a percentage of viewpoint width:

"style": { "font-size": "3vw"}

The earlier article specifies integer values; I've tried this myself with 1.4vw (etc) values and that seemed to work.

Height and width attributes can also be specified as a percentage,  both for blox 'blocks' and also in sparklines.
Good luck!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

irismaessen
11 - Data Pipeline
11 - Data Pipeline

There was a similar question a while back. From the response there -- instead of specifying the size of text using the 'size' attribute, use the 'style' attribute together with the 'font-size' attribute, and then specify the font-size as a percentage of viewpoint width:

"style": { "font-size": "3vw"}

The earlier article specifies integer values; I've tried this myself with 1.4vw (etc) values and that seemed to work.

Height and width attributes can also be specified as a percentage,  both for blox 'blocks' and also in sparklines.
Good luck!