cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pie Chart with Multiple Values

blakedavidson
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

I have a very specific use case to build a pie chart with multiple value labels. A rough example is below, but essentially the use case is to have a pie chart show the % based off one value, but then display a second metric below that. 

blakedavidson_0-1679928895924.png

Any thoughts or suggestions on how to pursue this? I know a stacked bar should bring a similar analytical value to the company, but for this use case, I can't get around the need for this formatting. 

1 REPLY 1

Benji_PaldiTeam
10 - ETL
10 - ETL

Hi @blakedavidson ,

I'm not entirely certain I grasp the goal you're aiming for. However, if you wish to display multiple values without employing "Category" in the widget, you may simply select the + button and add measures.
Sisense will then adapt the widget's UI and configure the Pie chart to encompass solely measures:

Benji_0-1680602979245.png

Alternatively, you could utilize the Measure Changer premium plugin from Paldi Solutions, which enables you to establish categories and alter measures directly from the widget toolbar:

Benji_1-1680603042796.png

By using this plugin, you can display measures for categories and quickly modify measures as needed.
We offer free trials, so please don't hesitate to contact me and request one for evaluation in your environment.

Feel free to reach out if you have further questions, we're always happy to help (: 
Paldi Solutions - Number #1 Sisense Plugins Developer