Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of all the dashboards along with date of creation

zohebakber
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Hi Team,
I want to get the list of all dashboards along with their date of creation.
I need to fetch the count of dashboards created every month.
How can I get this info.

Thanks in advance.

cc: @Oleg @Ido_QBeeQ 

4 REPLIES 4

rapidbisupport
10 - ETL
10 - ETL

Hi @zohebakber ,

You could duplicate the OOTB Usage Analytics Model and then find the first action performed against distinct dashboards:

SELECT o.dashboardId AS [Dashboard ID], MIN(o.timeStamp) AS EarliestDate
FROM [usage] o
GROUP BY o.dashboardId

Then on a dashboard, it's just a matter of adding count([dashboardid]) as value and then months as category:

rapidbisupport_0-1707811159117.png

Please note though, this will provide the earliest user performed action by dashboard, so I assume that if you upload a dashboard and don't open it it won't appear in this query (this is untested).

There are alternate methods to do this - GET request from the /dashboards endpoint for example - that may suit your requirement better but are more complicated to implement than the above.

Let me know how you go?

Thanks,

Daniel

RAPID BI

[email protected]

RAPID BI - Sisense Professional Services | Implementations | Custom Add-ons

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @zohebakber,

Did the solution offered by @rapidbisupport  work for you? If so, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button so that other users with the same questions can find the answer faster. If not, please let us know so that we can continue to help.

Thank you.

David Raynor (DRay)

josborn
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Reviewing this as we have the same question.  Receiving a syntax error from the query recommended. 
Will also take a look at the API solution, but an OOTB solution/report would be nice!

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @zohebakber,

Did the solution offered by @rapidbisupport  work for you? If so, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button so that other users with the same questions can find the answer faster. If not, please let us know so that we can continue to help.

Thank you.

David Raynor (DRay)