cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using RSUM results in BE#208517 Internal Analytical Engine Error: Error while parsing view

turtleData123
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hi all,

I'm using RSUM in multiple dashboards/widgets, and recently, these widgets all broke. I'm getting the error found in the title, with a "Formulas used in this widget are not supported in this live data source" message on top of the widget. This occurs for 3 of our 4 data sources, and works for 1. I don't have access to the data sources, only widgets. This doesn't occur for YTD, MTD - type formulas, only for Running Sum by Category. Can anyone provide any information on this error?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @turtleData123,

What version of Sisense are you running?

The RSUM function is supported by Elasticubes and Live Models, so there may be something specific to the Data Models that is causing issues. I would recommend contacting someone who has access to those Data Models to see if they can help.

Please keep me posted and let me know if there is anything more I can do to help.

Have a great day!

David Raynor (DRay)

Hello,

Thank you for the response! I am using Sisense Version: L2023.11.0.415, and thank you I will let someone know

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Please keep me posted. My guess is that something changed in the Data Model, especially since the Dashboards used to work and suddenly stopped. Hopefully you are able to get it resolved quickly!

David Raynor (DRay)

Hey DRay, 

Sorry for the late response, but we got the widgets working again - it required some type of Live Data Source update that we had to put through, I wasn't the one who did the update so I don't have many details, but updating the sources fixed the issue

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @turtleData123 ,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad you were able to get back up and running!

Please let us know if anything else comes up that we can help with.

Have a great week!

David Raynor (DRay)