Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jump to Dashboard arrow mark superimposed with widget title

zohebakber
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Hi Team,

I have created a Jump to Dashboard from a widget. However, I am seeing from couple of months that the arrow signal specifying the JTD widget is now superimposed with the title of the widget leaving it very clumsy.
Any help regarding the same will be very helpful.

zohebakber_0-1675677462019.png

4 REPLIES 4

soporteparaptx
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

We are getting the same behaviour. DO you have the solution for that? It happens in last versions when you enable the options to customize the layout of the widgets. 

soporteparaptx_0-1675763500469.png

prakashp
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hoping Sisense team would respond to this. I have the same issue and would appreciate a solution. 

harikm007
13 - Data Warehouse
13 - Data Warehouse

Hi @zohebakber @soporteparaptx @prakashp ,

I couldn't reproduce this issue may be because I don't have latest version. But I'm trying to provide an alternate solution until Sisense fix this issue in the new version.  

I couldn't test this script. So can anyone try and let me know if this woks? The idea here is to add some extra space at the beginning of title. Update the variable widgetIdList with list of widgetIds.

dashboard.on('widgetrefreshed', function (se, ev) {

let widgetIdList = ['636e6c5e85a029002e9d6d35', '6371fc9e85a029002e9d6d6a'] //list of widget IDs
	let spanElement = '<span> &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; </span>'

if(widgetIdList.includes(ev.widget.oid))
	{
		if($(`widget[widgetid="${ev.widget.oid}"] .transput-caption span`)[0] == undefined)
			$(`widget[widgetid="${ev.widget.oid}"] .transput-caption`).prepend(spanElement)

if($(`widget[widgetid="${ev.widget.oid}"] widget-title span`)[0] == undefined)
			$(`widget[widgetid="${ev.widget.oid}"] widget-title`).prepend(spanElement)
	}
})

-Hari

prakashp
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

@harikm007 Awesome. This worked! Thanks a lot for the solution!
For future reference for others: I copied Hari's script over to my dashboard (edit script). Replaced the widgetIDs in line3 with my specific widgetIDs in the dashboard. 
For quickly to test the code, to get the widgetIDs , I manually copied the ids by right clicking the widget -> inspect -> developer's tools -> manually copying over the id's.

@harikm007 : If I have a dashboard with many widgets, is there a way to apply this globally to all widgets in the dashboard without specifying their widgetIds. Thanks in advance!