Did you mean: 

Export PivotTable to image crops the bottom row

Tim
10 - ETL
10 - ETL

See the bit in the red rectangle:

Tim_0-1712197929070.png

Sisense version L2023.11.0.387

We have "Full-Size Widget to Image Download" turned on.

My guess is it's a bug in the export procedure. Can anyone confirm? Any workaround?

6 REPLIES 6

Tim
10 - ETL
10 - ETL

I have a solution: Put the code below in your dashboard script. It adjusts the height of the box that wraps around the PivotTable so that it doesn’t cut off the bottom row anymore.

Sisense - please fix this in a future update? 

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Fix problem where download-as-image crops off half of the bottom row of PivotTables

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dashboard.on

(

'widgetready', function (widget)

{

document.querySelectorAll('.pivot-scroller').forEach

(

function(element)

{

var currentHeight = parseInt(window.getComputedStyle(element).getPropertyValue('height'));

element.style.height = (currentHeight + 50) + 'px';

}

);

document.querySelectorAll('.pivot-scroller__container').forEach

(

function(element)

{

var currentHeight = parseInt(window.getComputedStyle(element).getPropertyValue('height'));

element.style.height = (currentHeight + 50) + 'px';

}

);

}

);

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @Tim,

Thank you for reaching out.

I would like to get to the bottom of this with you.

What kind of export are you doing that has that behavior, and does the same thing happen with other Widgets? Do you know what version of the exporter you are using?

David Raynor (DRay)

Sure.

"other Widgets?" - Yes. Any PivotTable. I created a new dashboard with a very simple PivotTable (no JavaScript, no formatting, only one data field) and found the same problem.

"What kind of export" - Image. See picture below.

Tim_0-1712268127977.png

"version of the exporter" - Screenshot from .../app/configuration/system below. We turned on the circled setting. I don't know any more about "version of the exporter".

Tim_1-1712268277922.png

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @Tim,

If the Pivot view is cut on the dashboard itself, this could be the reason. For Pivot and Table widgets the image will include all of the columns that were rendered in the dashboard, not just the columns that were visible on the screen. Since Pivot can be set to have a really huge number of rows, we do limit the height by the visible container size during exporting

David Raynor (DRay)

It looked fine on the dashboard itself, only the image download has the problem.

Visible container size - The bug happens even when there are few rows. E.g. in the picture below I filtered to just one row and it still happens.

Tim_1-1712873136187.png

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @Tim.

Sorry for the delay in replying. We haven't been able to replicate this issue. Can you open a support case? They have the resources to look into this more deeply.

Thank you.

David Raynor (DRay)
Community Toolbox

Recommended quick links to assist you in optimizing your community experience:

Developers Group:

Product Feedback Forum:

Need additional support?:

Submit a Support Request

The Legal Stuff

Have a question about the Sisense Community?

Email [email protected]