Software Developers
The place for software developers working with Sisense ComposeSDK to meet and collaborate
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Software Developers Forum!

Hello World! On behalf of the entire Sisense team, welcome aboard, and thank you for being a member of the Software Developers Forum! We're thrilled to have you! Also, check out our Sisense Discord Server! We are here to provide a vibrant and support...

DRay by Community Team Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sisense-Git Integration Issues

Sisense-Git Integration gaps: We have 2 environments dev & prod. When we develop a dashboard/model in dev using sisense GUI & push it to git-hub & merge it into the git hub master branch, we expected the master to reflect the changes in prod. Is ther...

harni_sri by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use of 'beforeRender' inside Table?

Hi, I'm using the CSDK on Angular 18 to run my micro-analytics components, I'm trying to replicate a table that I have on a dashboard using the Table component, but I need to make some customization to the Table itself like rendering some columns lik...

Compose SDK minor version 1.18.0 released

Compose SDK minor version 1.18.0 released: [1.18.0] - 2024-09-03   Added Add auto zoom feature to DashboardWidgetSupport forecast and trend in Fusion widgets Changed Improve SisenseContextProvider: support of Fusion authenticationExtend measureFactor...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Compose SDK minor version 1.17.0 released

Compose SDK minor version 1.17.0 released: [1.17.0] - 2024-08-20   Added Move components DashboardById and Dashboard to internal alpha for React, Angular, and VueSupport external usage tracking in AppConfig.trackingConfig.onTrackingEventRefactor Char...

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Discord Office Hour with @Jeremy Friedel at 2pm Eastern

Discord Office Hour with @JeremyFriedel at 2pm Eastern. https://discord.gg/pfM3A6mt?event=1247660034171863041This is a scheduled time for a Sisense employee to be in the Main Stage channel  to answer questions, show something they are working on, dem...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Preventing Widgets from becoming Ellipsis?

I have been using Sisense JS and I like it a lot!But the issue I am having is what renders for a widget when it is shrunk down to a small size.Both values and labels turn into ellipsis at a small enough viewport widthIs there any way to prevent this?

Compose SDK minor Version 1.16.0 released

Compose SDK minor version 1.16.0 released: [1.16.0] - 2024-08-06   Added Extend cartesian charts to support trends and forecast for internal testingExtend ThemeSettings to support widget theme settingsSupport widget design styling on fetched dashboar...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Javascript custom properties

I wrote javascript that creates a dashboard filter. I want my javascript to mark which filter it created. That way, on the next refresh, it can update or delete it if needed.I've done that by creating a new property like this: dashboard.filters(choos...

Tim by 10 - ETL
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office hours at 1pm Central today

Office Hours with Jeremy F. starts at 1pm central in the Sisense Discord. We hope to see you there! https://discord.gg/MHexhtXa?event=1247660034171863041

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos