cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up SAML 2.0 for a specific tenant

alejandro
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

I have two tenants (system tenant and a new one created).

I believe that under: Admin > Security & Access > Single Sign On, the General configuration applies only for the system tenant (default one), however, I need to set up a different SAML 2.0 data (such as Remote Login URLRemote Logout URL) only for the new tenant, unfortunately, I see no information in Sisense documentation, neither in any version (0.9, 1.0, 2.0) of the REST API endpoints.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

thechadsolomon
Sisense Team Member
Sisense Team Member

Hello Alejandro!

You can configure SSO for a particular tenant via the UI by following these steps:

1. Log into the specific tenant as a tenant admin user. The URL for each tenant is the base URL/{tenant_name}. You can also find the tenant URL in the tenant details of the Tenants admin page.
  2. Navigate to Admin -> Single Sign On.
  3. Configure SSO for the tenant.

Related documentation here. Please let me know if that solves your question or if you need additional information. 

Regards,
Chad

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

thechadsolomon
Sisense Team Member
Sisense Team Member

Hello Alejandro!

You can configure SSO for a particular tenant via the UI by following these steps:

1. Log into the specific tenant as a tenant admin user. The URL for each tenant is the base URL/{tenant_name}. You can also find the tenant URL in the tenant details of the Tenants admin page.
  2. Navigate to Admin -> Single Sign On.
  3. Configure SSO for the tenant.

Related documentation here. Please let me know if that solves your question or if you need additional information. 

Regards,
Chad

Hi @thechadsolomon 

I tried to access my new tenant with the tenant admin user, however, I got the next error:

Screenshot from 2024-06-18 15-03-17.png

I did enabled the SSO Configuration, and the SSO permissions toggles as seen in the image below. I also set in SAML 2.0, the Single Sign On Login and Logout URLs as well as the certificate.

alejandro_0-1718744977878.png

However, I cannot access the new created tenant.

Do you know what exactly is causing this issue?