cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maps for zip code

praveenpaul03
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

We have to visualize some data which are zip code level , I had tried the scatter map widget but it just breaks when number of records are high, is there any map widget which show data at zip code level

2 REPLIES 2

Ido_QBeeQ
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Hey @praveenpaul03 

One thing you could consider as an out-of-the-box option is mapping each zipcodes to a single coordinate, could be the center point, for this see this link. Then use the coordinates in the native Sisense scatter map.

Another more robust option would be to use a more advanced mapping solution such as the QBeeQ Advanced Choropleth map,

IdoDarnell_0-1668088897258.png

This powerful product allows one to map out various territories and points on top of that, defining a wide range of conditional formatting, a robust tooltip, a measure switcher, multi select lasso picker and a custom JTD built in.

This maps allows to show both aggregated trends over time while also enabling the user to further drill into the data and reach immediate insights,

Let me know if you have any other questions and if you're up for a quick demo,

Always here to help,
Ido from QBeeQ

QBeeQ - Gold Implementation and Development Partner
www.qbeeq.pl

nikitabansal
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Hello @praveenpaul03 , 

I have a similar requirement, But my dataset is not as big as yours. Can you tell me how did you map zipcodes on scatter map because for me it can't locate most of the postcodes