Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Error When Trying to Execute Data Model Refresh

stevediaz
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hello

I've run into a bit of a roadblock while working on my Sisense project. I'm trying to execute a data model refresh for one of my dashboards, and I keep encountering an error that's been causing quite a headache. The error message I'm getting is:

"An unexpected error occurred during data model refresh. Please try again later or contact support if the issue persists."

I've attempted the refresh multiple times, but the error persists. This is the first time I'm encountering this issue, and I'm not sure how to proceed. Could anyone provide some insights on what might be causing this error and how I could potentially resolve it?

Here are some additional details about my setup:

• Sisense version: 20.22.9 (Windows)
  • Data source: Microsoft SQL Server
  • Dashboard dependencies: Various widgets and calculated fields

I've already checked the logs, but I couldn't find any specific information related to this error. Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1

slosada
Community Team Leader
Community Team Leader

Hi @stevediaz,

Thank you for reaching out! After conducting an initial review, it appears that the problem you are facing is specific to your use case. In order to provide you with the best possible assistance, I highly recommend creating a support case with Sisense's Support team.

Good news! Starting a case is now more convenient than ever, as you can initiate it directly from the Sisense Community using our easy-to-use Support Portal. This will allow our dedicated team to address your issue promptly and efficiently.

To begin the process, please follow these steps:

• Access the Sisense Community at community.sisense.com.
  • Navigate to the Support section or search for the Support Portal.
  • Click on the "Create a New Case" option.
  • Fill in the required details, describing your problem in as much detail as possible.
  • Submit the case and await further instructions from our team.

By using the Support Portal, you will have full visibility into the progress of your case, ensuring that you are always kept informed.

If you encounter any difficulties or have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.

We appreciate your prompt action in creating a support case and are committed to resolving your issue efficiently.

Best,

Sofia Losada