cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time periods by specific day of month (e.g. first Friday, Second Wednesday)

DrewGillow
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Like many businesses we bill clients monthly. We bill 25% of our clients split up between the first, second, third, and fourth Friday of the month.  I could see a similar use case for periodic customer review meetings instead of reviewing by standard month/calendar.

Looking for a data model or filter option to make it easy to select data based on this break down instead of having a user manually select dates on the calendar from the day after the last billing cycle to the last day of the current billing cycle.  having the break down in the data model would also enable reporting of periods over time instead of reporting on actual calendars, reporting on the billing calendar.

Is there a best practice to solve this problem?

2 REPLIES 2

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @DrewGillow,

I want to make sure I understand what you are trying to do. You want to filter by 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th weeks of months, is that correct?

David Raynor (DRay)

DrewGillow
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

I want to get all of the days between the 1st Thursday of one month and the day after the 1st Thursday of the prior month (Which may not be the 1st Friday).  Or all of the days between the 2nd Thursday of one month and the day after the 2nd Thursday of the prior month.

Community Toolbox

Recommended quick links to assist you in optimizing your community experience:

Developers Group:

Product Feedback Forum:

Need additional support?:

Submit a Support Request

The Legal Stuff

Have a question about the Sisense Community?

Email [email protected]