cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pane removal but cannot PDF

Kins
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

I am using the below script for my drills, to remove the right and left side panels:

prism.jumpToDashboard(widget, { displayDashboardsPane:false, displayToolbarRow :false, displayHeaderRow :false,displayFilterPane:false});

By using this, it's also removed the top panel which allows users to download the dashboard to PDF etc. Does anyone know a way around this?

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

harikm007
13 - Data Warehouse
13 - Data Warehouse

Hi @Kins ,

In above script displayToolbarRow and displayHeaderRow are for header. So you need to set them as true.

Use below script :

prism.jumpToDashboard(widget, { displayDashboardsPane:false, displayToolbarRow :true, displayHeaderRow :true,displayFilterPane:false});

-Hari

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

harikm007
13 - Data Warehouse
13 - Data Warehouse

Hi @Kins ,

In above script displayToolbarRow and displayHeaderRow are for header. So you need to set them as true.

Use below script :

prism.jumpToDashboard(widget, { displayDashboardsPane:false, displayToolbarRow :true, displayHeaderRow :true,displayFilterPane:false});

-Hari

Thanks so much; that worked in the Sisense builder. Unfortunately, when I published it to the website it's still showing the side panels. Would there be a simple explanation as to why this is?

Many thanks