Product Feedback Forum
Help us make Sisense better by posting your product feedback here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We produce pre-built dashboards for our customers.  They can build their own as well.  Often, they will start with one of our pre-built dashboards and modify to their needs.

Users want a way to "filter out" our pre-built once they have created their own.  One mechanism mentioned was the ability to "Favorite" a dashboard and have a new "Favorites" toggle on the Analytics tab.

4 Comments

I can set dashboards as "Favorite" easily, with the click of a star, BUT there is no easy way for me to list and see my favourites later. Yes I can search them easily by pressing Ctrl+K and I will see which ones have an star or not, but it would be great to just be able to list them (or filter by them).

On the left panel I can see Search, Topics, Dashboards, Views, ... I believe it would make perfect sense to add "Favorites" in there, so I could see straightaway my own favorite dashboards and/or filter them with just a click.

Would enhance the user experience of your product

Status changed to: Needs Votes & Comments

Hello @dirons,

Thank you for your feedback. There is an active ticket with the product team to add this feature, so hopefully we will see this added soon!

If anyone sees this and would also like to see this feature added, please comment and give the Idea a 👍. Those do help our product team prioritize features.

Thank you.

Status changed to: Declined

This has been discussed extensively by the product team, and there are no plans to include this in the roadmap at this time.

However, I am going to leave this post open to gather more votes and comments. Maybe we will see it included in a future release!

It would be great to have a feature to mark specific dashboards as favourite for the "Viewers". When there are too many dashboards shared with a particular user, they have a hard time searching for the favourite dashboards used by them.

In the navigation pane, a way to mark a dashboard as their favourite and a tab to list only the favourite dashboards would be a great value for the end users. 

This is becoming very evident incase of Global Leaders. They have access to lot of metrics and the same metric is present in multiple dashboards. Among the dashboards that they have access to, some are tailored for their roles and very frequently used. 

But, they cannot always remember and open a particular dashboards. Marking as favourites gives a very good experience for these kind of users.