Product Feedback Forum
Help us make Sisense better by posting your product feedback here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Code is currently disabled in a multi-tenant environment, which is an odd thing to disable as it is among the many features that make Sisense so great because of the ability to manipulate the data within Sisense and part of the Tranform stage of ETL processes. 

I am a Tenant Admin in my multi-tenant environment and I can click on Custom Code but I am not able to access the jupyter notebook environment. This creates a lot of confusion for clients who have multi-tenant environments and also takes a feature that the other clients have in single-tenant environments. 

Sisense should seriously consider making this a permanent feature in all environments because it is so useful. 

1 Comment
Status changed to: Needs Votes & Comments

Hi @Astroraf Thank you for submitting your idea!

I have brought this Idea to the product team and will post updates here as they are available.

One of the ways we prioritize development efforts is by community interest. I encourage other users to vote and comment on this suggestion. The more engagement a request receives, the higher the likelihood of it being considered for implementation.

Thank you for being a valuable part of our community!