cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utilizing REST API with Notebooks to export tables

Astroraf
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

I am trying to grab the tables I created in Notebooks or export the graphs I created in Notebooks to a Dashboard I created. From the documentation, there is supposed to be a button that allows me to pick a dashboard to where I want the charts to be exported to, but this does not show up for me.

Environment:

Multi-tenant, tenant admin, Lunix, 2024 version. 

Since this option isn't available, I am trying to utilize the REST APIs to extract the tables and then upload them to my data model. It requests the Tenant ID, but there isn't much information on how to grab this ID. Look for a solution to how to extract either the tables and upload them to my data model or table the charts created and upload them to my dashboard so I can have more versatility with them as Notebooks charts are limited. 

@DRay 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Astroraf
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Update: You can not use REST API endpoints to extract tables made in Notebooks to the Data Model. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @Astroraf.

Thank you for reaching out.

In this case I recommend working with support. They can look into the issue with the exporting to Dashboards, and finding the Tenant IDs. They will probably need logs or other information that isn't appropriate to post in a public forum.

Please let us know how it goes. If they are able to resolve it I would love to see an update here on what the issue was.

David Raynor (DRay)

Astroraf
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Update: You can not use REST API endpoints to extract tables made in Notebooks to the Data Model.