cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding custom messages to the standard Sisense Login Page?

cjakerle
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hello,

We are hoping to be able to add messages to users on our standard Sisense Login Page.  Anything from reminding people about a new feature, to telling them about all the services our company offers (we host on behalf of other customers, but mostly use the out of the box Sisense application).  Has anyone done something like this before (in a way that is supported by Sisense)?

Thanks,
Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TriAnthony
Sisense Team Member
Sisense Team Member

Hi @cjakerle,

Only the Login Title, Login Subtitle, and Copyright Text (see screenshot below) are customizable on the standard login page.

TriAnthony_1-1718635353607.png

For custom messages, I recommend using the Marketing Banner (see screenshot below). This banner automatically shows up after login, and it provides the most flexibility since it can be replaced with your own custom webpage. You can find more information about this in our documentation: White Labeling Marketing Banner.

TriAnthony_5-1718635812864.png

Tri Anthony Situmorang

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TriAnthony
Sisense Team Member
Sisense Team Member

Hi @cjakerle,

Only the Login Title, Login Subtitle, and Copyright Text (see screenshot below) are customizable on the standard login page.

TriAnthony_1-1718635353607.png

For custom messages, I recommend using the Marketing Banner (see screenshot below). This banner automatically shows up after login, and it provides the most flexibility since it can be replaced with your own custom webpage. You can find more information about this in our documentation: White Labeling Marketing Banner.

TriAnthony_5-1718635812864.png

Tri Anthony Situmorang

cjakerle
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Thanks Tri Anthony!  We have already customized that welcome screen (but I have it hidden so didn't even think of it!).  I think that's a great suggestion though, we'll see what we can do with that.  I appreciate you ruling out any out of the box option for the actual login screen.  And the screenshots were very helpful!  Thanks again.

Thanks,
Chris