cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Get list of all dashboards/cubes from REST API

mattmca
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

I am trying to come up with an automated way to document which of our users and groups have access to which dashboards and cubes. Using the REST API, I was pulling a list of elasticubes using the /v1/elasticubes/getElasticubes endpoint and a list of dashboards using the /v1/dashboards endpoint. However, it looks like this is only pulling the dashboards/cubes for the current user (me).

Is there a way to pull a list of ALL dashboards and elasticubes regardless of user from the API, or will I need to do something where I loop through each user to accomplish this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HamzaJ
12 - Data Integration
12 - Data Integration

Hey @mattmca ,

If you are an admin, you should be able to pull all ecubes regardless of the owner. To pull all dashboards use /dashboards/admin - API

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

HamzaJ
12 - Data Integration
12 - Data Integration

Hey @mattmca ,

If you are an admin, you should be able to pull all ecubes regardless of the owner. To pull all dashboards use /dashboards/admin - API

Thanks @HamzaJ! You're right, I was getting all elasticubes from the API call. Since I was joining the cube data with some dashboard-level stuff, it looked like I didn't have all of them, so I was just confused there. The /dashboards/admin endpoint got me what I needed for dashboards. Thank you!