Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pivot table with Customer input

zohebakber
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Hi Team,

I am looking to create a pivot where where I would like to have input from the user in one of the fields as a feedback form.
Please see the screenshot attached.
Here, I want to take the input in the last columns in the screenshot below.

Any help in this regard will be helpful

Thanks & Regards,

cc: @harikm007 

zohebakber_0-1674544165627.png

1 REPLY 1

Ravid_PaldiTeam
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Hi @zohebakber , 

There are few missing details in order to be able to fully help you but I'll do my best and feel free to provide more info. 

Assuming that you are on linux, you can utilize the Pivot2 JS API to edit contents of cells. 

With that approach you'll need to add a dummy values column and then using the API add the feedback input you wanted to add. 

I'm not sure what is you end game here and where you wish that feedback to be kept but from securtiy reasons, if this is to an external DB/platform that requires authentication  then you should consider using a server side end point to make the updates instead of storing the credentials within a plugin or a widget script (anyone with very little technical skills would be able to pull thsoe crendetials) 

Another note, from your description, it might be a better idea for you to utilzie the officialyl supported free Aggregated Table widget and then use some JQuery hooks to make the neccesary adjustments. 

Feel free to reach out directly in case you have further questions or if you'de like to get a proper quote for this kind of task. We do them a lot (: