Product Feedback Forum
Help us make Sisense better by posting your product feedback here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the display format of the cube build time is shown as "Nov 8, 2023 2:00:01 AM"

We should have option to format it to "11/08/2023 02:00 ' i.e. MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss'

15 Comments

Hi @luciano.

Thank you for reaching out. If you are looking for help creating a Widget or Dashboard please post in the Help and How-to Forum.

I'm not looking for help creating widget or dashboard, I'm looking for help to fix the issue stated on this forum topic. Is exactly the same issue the user mentioned.

Hi @luciano.

Thank you for responding. This forum is for product feedback. If you need assistance please submit in other forums or reach out to support.

Thank you.

@DRay 

this is truly obscured- why I cannot display a timestamp column in EC in whatever format possible  ?

why when I need to see time with the date it hides the date ? 

all other BI tools have that simple format feature  .

moreover, when I try to bypass this weird missing functionality and display the same field twice to show one column with date and the other with time - I cannot sort by multiple field in a table or table with agg ? 

even excel can do it .

Status changed to: Needs Votes & Comments

Hello everyone.

Thank you for sharing your idea and providing details.

We encourage people to continue to vote and comment. One of the ways we prioritize efforts is by community interest, so every vote and comment can help turn a request into a reality.

Thank you again for sharing and being part of our community!