cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
intapiuser
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
I have created a BloX template called Crypto Conditional to display currencies changes. This template will display the comparison of data value and an indicator to show it recent behavior

The BloX display the data directly from sisense elastic data hub where data is constantly refreshed. The 2nd row of data display percentage change from the previous data change. Base off the percentage change (positive or negative) it will display the red or green arrow

This gives a clear definition on which image to use when the number are within each range.
The class "conditional_data" is then set above the text value of your container as well as the class "conditional_image is set above the image url tag that you want to display
For this BloX example, I have created multiple class to separate each currency i.e: conditional_data 1 and conditional_image 1

Installation Instructions:

1. Download the attached template
2. Click the 3dots on the right in a Blox widget, click import template and drag it in.
3. You should now be able to see and choose the new template.
If you cannot see the template in the All Templates menu, please restart the Sisense.blox service on your Sisense server.
4. Populate the Items and Values panels with relevant fields and aggregations. Please note that any change in panel item names should be reflected in the card editor.
Comments
pbrooksSDL
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

This is great.

I have a question, hopefully you can help. I'm trying to use the conditions myself, but I want the min and max ranges to be a case statement based on my panel values.

"maxRange": "CASE when {panel:Count SolutionNumeric} = 1  and {panel:Average SolutionNumeric}= 1 then 0.44 else 0.23 end"

I can't get this to work at all.  What am I doing wrong? Do I need to format my case statement differently?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Paul

Version history
Last update:
‎03-02-2023 08:33 AM
Updated by:
Contributors
Community Toolbox

Recommended quick links to assist you in optimizing your community experience:

Developers Group:

Product Feedback Forum:

Need additional support?:

Submit a Support Request

The Legal Stuff

Have a question about the Sisense Community?

Email [email protected]