Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Sisense a good BI tool?

symakhan
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Hello Everybody

As Sisense is not a new name in data analytics, it has been around for quite a while. It is one of the most user-friendly platforms I have come across and provides great visualization options. You can easily connect to different data sources, perform various types of analysis and create interactive dashboards for better insights. Business intelligence software helps companies make better decisions by providing them with data-driven insights. By integrating all of their data into one platform, Sisense makes it easy for companies to gain a clear understanding of their business and make informed decisions that improve their bottom line. Likewise, it also provides a great level of customer support.

If you are looking for business intelligence software that is easy to use and provides great visuals, then Sisense is the right platform for you. It helps companies make better decisions by giving them data-driven insights and allows them to connect easily to different data sources. With its great customer support

If you are looking for business intelligence software that is easy to use and provides great visuals, then Sisense is again the right platform for you. It helps companies make better decisions by giving them data-driven insights and allows them to connect easily to different data sources. Likewise, it also provides a great level of customer support.

However, above are the thoughts of different people and entrepreneurs I found on Google and other business platforms.

Therefore I am here to make sure it is really worth the hype. Without further discussion on its services and products, I want to ask a few questions about Sisense. Hope this forum will help me out.

Is Sisense a good BI tool?

What are the advantages of SiSense Prism?

What are the main differences between Pyramid Analytics and Sisense?

What are the pros and cons of using Sisense as a data visualization tool?

How much does Sisense cost?

Where can I find coupons and promo codes for Sisense? Is there any way to get a discount on the subscription?

Looking for some insights on the above-mentioned questions.

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1

AndrewLoomis
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello there,

As with any BI solution, the answer will always be "it depends."  Sisense is an extremely powerful and flexible solution, but it's definitely recommended to run a proper evaluation to ensure it meets all of your requirements.  Without understanding your use case it's hard to answer your questions around advantages and disadvantages of various solutions as well as the associated costs.  To get started with your evaluation please sign up for a free trial and include your contact information so that we can follow-up and answer any questions you have.

The community is a great place to see what other customers are doing with Sisense and I'm sure many of them would be more than willing to speak with you about their experience partnering with us!

-Andrew