cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared dashboard widget script not saving error

zach_myt
10 - ETL
10 - ETL

I have an embedded shared dashboard, when I open the widget script and try to save I receive the error: "Cannot read properties of null (reading 'script_old')"

I can save the private version of the dashboard and widget with no issues. What is causing this?

8 REPLIES 8

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @zach_myt,

Please open a support case for this. They will be able to work with you to identify this issue.

Thank you.

David Raynor (DRay)

zach_myt
10 - ETL
10 - ETL

Hi @DRay , support said this would be fixed in L2024.1 but I didn't see it referenced in the release notes. Do you know of any upcoming releases that fix script saves on shared dashboards?

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @zach_myt,

Are you looking for confirmation of what Support told you, or is this another issue?

David Raynor (DRay)

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @zach_myt,

I don't have any additional insight beyond what support provided. What version are you currently using?

David Raynor (DRay)

We are using L2023.11.0.450

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @zach_myt,

I reached out to my internal resources, and we would like to follow up on the support case to clarify the issue and proposed solution. Can you message me directly with the case number?

Thank you.

David Raynor (DRay)

zach_myt
10 - ETL
10 - ETL

Hi @DRay 

I just sent the ticket number.

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @zach_myt,

I just got confirmation that this issue is fixed in 24.1. We have submitted a request to have it included in the release notes.

David Raynor (DRay)