cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Iframe Embedded SDK not loading dashboard in Chrome but functioning in Incognito mode

Deepak-Stride
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

We've encountered an issue with our Sisense integration with the Salesforce platform over the past few days. Specifically, the Sisense dashboard isn't loading correctly in the Chrome browser, although it functions properly in Incognito mode. I'm uncertain whether this is due to a cache issue resulting from recent incidents or configuration changes, or if it's caused by another factor. Could you provide some insight into this matter?

6 REPLIES 6

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @Deepak-Stride,

Thank you for reaching out. 

Was this working before and then stopped? There may have been a change in the data security of the Dashboard that is preventing the cookied user from viewing the Dashboard. When you view the Dashboard directly in Sisense with the same user are they able to see it?

David Raynor (DRay)

Deepak-Stride
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Hi 

Yes, it was functioning properly previously. We started encountering this problem on April 25th. As a temporary solution, we adjusted the settings in Salesforce to disable caching, which resolved the issue. However, this is just a workaround. We're still unsure about the cause of the change and why it's not working for users with existing sessions. Please inform me if you require further information on this matter.

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @Deepak-Stride,

Thank you for your response.

I'm glad you identified a temporary solution and got things working again!

It sounds like there was an issue with the cache in Salesforce then. Perhaps credentials were reset or sessions were terminated and had to be refreshed.

You may be able to see the issue in the browser logs. If you would like help digging into this further, I suggest opening a ticket with our support team. They can work with you to identify the root cause.

David Raynor (DRay)

Deepak-Stride
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Thanks for your prompt response. 

I will disagree with your point regarding the cache issue in Salesforce. The integration was functioning correctly for two weeks prior to suddenly breaking.

I'm curious to know if there have been any recent changes to the embedded SDK settings by Sisense that could have triggered this problem.

I'm willing to open a support ticket to investigate and determine the root cause.

Deepak

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Are you using Sisense on-prem or in our cloud?

David Raynor (DRay)

Deepak-Stride
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

We have integrated embedded SDK with cloud services.

Community Toolbox

Recommended links to assist you in optimizing your community experience:

Developers Group:

Product Feedback Forum:

Need additional support?:

Submit a Support Request

The Legal Stuff

Have a question about the Sisense Community?

Email [email protected]