cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
intapiuser
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
How do I sign in?
To access the Support Portal, you must first register for a Sisense Community account

Please ensure you use the same business email we normally correspond with as emails must match our contact management system to link your Community account to your cases successfully. 

After registration, you'll need to verify your account. Please check your email for the account verification link. Sometimes, this may be incorrectly marked as Spam or automatically categorized (if using Gmail, for example). Please be sure to use your email search function.

Once your account is verified, you'll find the links to the Support Portal in the top navigation bar of the Community. 

1ac899710f20d465edec0490971036a4.png

Please note: User credentials for the old portal no longer work and portal access requires registration for our Community site. 

If you are still having issues, please inform your Customer Success Manager so they may escalate the issue to the appropriate team. 

How do I know if I have a user?
If you have registered for an account at https://community.sisense.com, your accounts should be linked. If you are having any issues signing on, try resetting your password. 

I did not get the verification email; what do I do?
In many cases the email is categorized as Spam, and in some cases, automatically categorized by Gmail outside of your primary inbox. 

If you cannot find the email, please let your Customer Success Manager know who will escalate the issue, and we can resend the verification. 

I did not get the password reset email; what do I do?
In many cases, the email is categorized as Spam, and in some cases, automatically categorized by Gmail outside of your primary inbox. 

If you cannot find the email, please let your Customer Success Manager know who will escalate the issue, and we can perform a manual reset. 

I need to reset my username or password; what do I do?
Click this link to reset your Community username and/or password: https://community.sisense.com/t5/user/userloginpage

Version history
Last update:
‎02-16-2024 12:05 PM
Updated by:
Contributors
Community Toolbox

Recommended quick links to assist you in optimizing your community experience:

Developers Group:

Product Feedback Forum:

Need additional support?:

Submit a Support Request

The Legal Stuff

Have a question about the Sisense Community?

Email [email protected]