Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Accessing The Project that was Created By the Deleted User

fxs7576
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hi SiSense community,

I've noticed that when a user is deleted from the system, their Git project becomes inaccessible as its ownership is blank. The following is the error message when I tried to click on the project.

fxs7576_0-1713389667097.png

Is there a way to access that project, either by transferring ownership of that project or by any means?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @fxs7576,

I reached out internally and was advised to have you submit a support ticket for this so they can look into it deeper and determine the cause.

David Raynor (DRay)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @fxs7576,

Thank you for your question. 

You can use the API to manage the projects. Here is our documentation on it. https://sisense.dev/guides/restApi/v2/?platform=linux&spec=L2023.6#/projects

Please let us know if you need any more help with this.

David Raynor (DRay)

fxs7576
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Thanks @DRay.

fxs7576_0-1713468266759.png

Looking at the existing project API, it does not have an endpoint to switch ownership of the project that was created by the deleted user. Does that mean that currently it's impossible to switch ownership both through the SiSense app and API, and the only option to manage that project is through the API?

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @fxs7576,

I reached out internally and was advised to have you submit a support ticket for this so they can look into it deeper and determine the cause.

David Raynor (DRay)

Oleksandr_K
Sisense Team Member
Sisense Team Member

Hi @fxs7576,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your diligence in reporting this issue. I've created a ticket in our system to investigate this further and find a solution that ensures continued access to Git projects even after a user is deleted. We aim to resolve this promptly.

I would appreciate if you could submit support ticket, so that we could keep you updated with the progress

Regards
Oleksandr

Thanks @Oleksandr_K . I've sent a support ticket, and here's the case number: 00775431.

Community Toolbox

Recommended quick links to assist you in optimizing your community experience:

Developers Group:

Product Feedback Forum:

Need additional support?:

Submit a Support Request

The Legal Stuff

Have a question about the Sisense Community?

Email [email protected]