Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ignore Uncommitted Changes in a Branch

fxs7576
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hi SiSense Community,

I'm currently working on multiple instances (dev and test), where all the changes to the asset are made only in the dev instance in the same branch.

When I go to the same branch in the test instance, and hit refresh, for some reason the application detects uncommitted changes to layout.json (as shown in the screenshot) in multiple dashboards even though no changes have been made in that instance.

fxs7576_1-1713828094065.png

The uncommitted change specified that the dimensions (autoHeight, height, and pxlWidth) of dashboards have changed.

Is there a way in REST API to ignore any such change or prevent this change from occurring in any dashboards?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

fxs7576
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Thanks @DRay . I've filed the support ticket for this.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @fxs7576,

What version of Sisense are you using? I think may be fixed in newer releases.

David Raynor (DRay)

fxs7576
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Hi @DRay ,

The test instance is currently using Version: L2023.11.0.450. Is there a recommended version that I should be using that has this fix?

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @fxs7576,

I'm checking with my resources. I'll update soon.

David Raynor (DRay)

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @fxs7576,

Thank you for bringing this up. This is a known issue and there is no way to ignore those. Please submit a support ticket with the same information you provided in this post. The support and product teams will review and make sure it gets addressed.

Thank you, and have a wonderful Wednesday!

David Raynor (DRay)

fxs7576
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

Thanks @DRay . I've filed the support ticket for this.