Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcordell
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Participating in Sisense CommunityFest 2024

A Celebration of Community

Communities provide a place to talk, share, learn, and grow with others who share our attitudes, interests, and goals. Like rope braided together is stronger than the sum of the individual strands, we become better, stronger, faster and make better decisions.

Community is something that AI will never be able to generate. AI cannot build human connections. The real content of a Community is not the text on the screen, it’s recognizing the names of other members and being excited to see what they have to say. It’s being at a conference and meeting the people behind the screen-name, and already having a common ground and relationship baseline. It’s shaking the hand of the person who has helped you so many times and being able to say “Thank you”. Maybe you answered questions, and now you’re meeting people you have seen learn and grow and succeed, and it feels good to be a part of that! That is Community, and that is something that computers can never replace.

In celebration of Community, we are excited to host Sisense CommunityFest, a month-long celebration of all of you, the people who make this Community what it is. 

The entire month of August you will see fun posts, contests, polls, and giveaways of prizes and money. We will cap it off with the announcement of our new Community name, the contest winners, and featured users of the quarter.

List of the prizes:

• (3x$50) Most Kudosed post
  • (3x$50) Post with the most comments
  • (3x$50) 100% Completed profile
  • (3x$100) Writes a blog for the community (Submitted or published during CommunityFest)
  • Weekly Casual Conversations posts: Weekly winner for the most popular answer gets $50
  • 5x Comment on this post to be entered into a drawing for a Swag Bag!

All winners get a swag bag! (You get a bag, and you get a bag!)

• 1x Tote Bag
  • 1x Sisense Socks
  • 1x Journal
  • 1x Water Bottle
  • 1x Can Opener

Other Prizes:

• #1 Kudosed Post: 1x Polo (L, XL, 2XL)
  • #1 Post with the most Comments: 1x Polo (L, XL, 2XL)
  • 3x 100% Complete Profile: 1x Blue Sweater (S,M)
  • 3x Blog post winners: 1x Polo (L, XL, 2XL)

Events:

For the first two weeks, Community members can submit Ideas for a Community name. In the final two weeks there will be a poll, with the winning name revealed at the end.

Total number of prizes: 29

Total Cash Prizes: $750

16 Comments
OluwaTOBI
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

This CommunityFest sounds really good
I'm excited to join in and share what I know about Sisense. The prizes are great, but I'm most looking forward to meeting everyone and learning more.

jcordell
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

@OluwaTOBI This makes me happy to read! Welcome to our Community and I cannot wait to hear all you have to share! 🙂 

Priscillareagan
9 - Travel Pro
9 - Travel Pro

Sounds very exciting! 

jcordell
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

@Priscillareagan I hope to see you involved in the festival! 😄 If you are interested in sharing another blog just let me know and I can get you set up! 

cshun
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

This sounds like a wonderful opportunity to share and gain knowledge.  Looking forward to collaborating!

jcordell
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

@cshun If you need any help creating a blog to share your Sisense Story, please feel free to DM me and I can assist you in getting set up for that! 🙂 Excited to have you be apart of this event!

Cassie
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Hi @jcordell and the Sisense Community Team!
My name is Cassandra and I'm excited to participate in the Sisense CommunityFest 2024!
This celebration sounds like a fantastic opportunity to connect, share, and grow with fellow community members.
I look forward to contributing valuable content and engaging in the various contests and activities.

jcordell
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

@Cassie Welcome to our Community! I am so excited to have you join us this month for all the fun! Check your inbox for a message from me about how to create blogs! 🙂 

pettijol
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Community Fest starts tomorrow! Can't wait!

pettijol
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Happy Community Fest everyone! Let's have some fun.

jcordell
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

@pettijol WELCOME!! We are so excited to have you join in on the fun! If you haven't had the chance to check out this week's posts in casual conversations, I would encourage you to! 

jcordell
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

I hope you are all participating! Just a reminder that we have some casual covos that were posted and ar linked to CF2024! Check them out here 

Additionally, don't forget that we are looking for blogs! Be entered to win $$ for sharing your stories; reach out to me if you need any help! 

@pettijol @Cassie @cshun @Priscillareagan @OluwaTOBI @joeshepper @rafaelderas @anggunn 😄 

Jake_Raz
10 - ETL
10 - ETL

A contest, eh? Neat. Here's hoping I win something!

mbottai
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Sounds very exciting!

jcordell
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

@mbottai I hope to see you participate in some of the events! 

We have some casual convos that were posted and are linked to CF2024! Check them out here 

If you have any interest in being entered for a $50 gift card for writing a blog about your experience, please DM me! 😄 

jcordell
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

@mbottai @Jake_Raz @pettijol @Cassie @cshun 

@pettijol @OluwaTOBI @SandraOsmer @joeshepper 
@rafaelderas @anggunn 

It's the last week! Make sure you have updated your profiles! Let's get a blog posted on your account! I can help with that 🙂 Let's get you all some $$$$