cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to switch off Pivot2 columns?

Laris_Fdz
8 - Cloud Apps
8 - Cloud Apps

I am looking for a script to switch off columns in pivot2. This option would be available to users, so I suppose I would link it to a Blox botton.

The case is that we use dates in columns and several values. So when half of the month passes the table becomes quite extensive. I would like to be able to switch off columns and have values aggregated by the current month. I have tried to use dimention changer (days / months) but when the agregation is by months, the widget ignores the dashboard filter and shows all months available in the datamodel.

Larisa

2 REPLIES 2

GuyRaz
Sisense Team Member
Sisense Team Member

Hi Laris,

The script can be found here.

The behavior you experience is as follows:

• As with any dimension, pivot columns can be filtered.
  • By default, if both widgets and dashboards have filters on the same dimension, then only the widget filter is applied.
  • There is one exception to the above rule - multiple filters on the same date dimension can be applied if they are set on a different date level. Dashboard and widget defined with date dimension filters with the same date level will only use widget filter 

Hi, Guyraz,

thank you for your reply. Indeed I have seen that script and tried to modify it but haven't succeed yet.

I think I wasn't clear. The script you propose deals with the "Values", and I am looking for a way to let users switch on/off the columns without entering inside the widget.

Laris_Fdz_0-1651672406047.png

Larisa