Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard layout change

cw_meg01
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Hi, 

I'm trying to change the layout of a dashboard with two columns so I can have the following structure:

- the widgets in the two first rows span across the entire dashboard width; the first row has the title while the second row is being populated by filters widgets (wiser);

- the rest of the dashboard contains the graph widgets divided into two columns. 

The image below show what I am getting by using the drag and drop UI of Sisense, in a dashboard with two columns. As you can see, the text box for the title falls into one column, instead of going across the whole dash.

Note: The reference image below only has the title row; I'm looking to get this row to go across the entire dash, and also a second row (composed by filter widgets).

Reference image (taken from the user szimmermann in this post for reference purposes)

szimmermann_0-1637160358826.png  

1 REPLY 1

irismaessen
11 - Data Pipeline
11 - Data Pipeline

I think if you go for the two-column layout, there is no way to get a single widget across both columns.

In the single-column layout, you can still distribute multiple widgets across the width of the dashboard to get a 'semi 2-column' look.