Technical Troubleshooting
Get help with error messages and technical issues
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vote for your favorite Community nickname! What do we want to call ourselves?
Community Nickname Tiebreaker!
It's down to the final two. Vote for your favorite Sisense Community nickname!
Poll is open through 9/15

Forum Posts

How to pivot this data table?

I have this data table in my database. Both seller and contract terms are varchar fields and the rest are float fields.I want to pivot this to show the end table like below. However, it seems impossible to do in sisense. I used pivot table in sisense...

lalasisi_0-1720644027305.png lalasisi_1-1720644071551.png lalasisi_2-1720644306423.png lalasisi_3-1720644481651.png
lalasisi by 9 - Travel Pro
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to create an average line in a bar chart?

I'm trying to create a dynamic average line in a bar chart on Sisense (orange line).My sample data looks like the below. Is there a way for Sisense to calculate the average of all teams by default (i.e. $305K) and then display the orange line on the ...

lalasisi_1-1724894998528.png lalasisi_2-1724895019185.png
lalasisi by 9 - Travel Pro
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with Blox Widgets Functionality

HelloWe've been having problems with our Blox widgets on Sisense since we upgraded from version L2023.9 to version L2024.1These widgets are no longer functioning properly, and we've noticed the following errors in our Galaxy pod:[3383.886124642] [WAR...

Alexandre_0-1722963742301.png
Alexandre by 8 - Cloud Apps
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Model Publish got 404 error

Team if any one of you facing the similar issue please share how to resolve this issueI have two environments Test and QC, 1. Create new data model  (using live snowflake conn) with 2 dashboards in Test environment.2. Export smodel from test and impo...

pswami by 7 - Data Storage
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AWS RDS SSL Certificate Update

Amazon SSL certificate authority needs to be updated at Sisense/Periscope in order to continue connecting our RDS-hosted database. Without this fix, Periscope is at risk of completely stopping working in August.https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/rotate...

ATP_JD by 7 - Data Storage
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

License server unavailable, MID is not alphanumeric

I'm trying to do new install on a new server and keep getting license server is unavailable.  If i select behind a firewall option, I get a key that is not alphanumeric so i can't use it on my.sisense.com portal to get a offline.  Version is windows ...

donogc by 7 - Data Storage
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Widget PNGs are blurry when downloaded

I suspect this may be a user-specific problem and not something system wide. We've only had one user complaing of the problem.When she uses the "Download Image" functionality from Sisense 2024.1, the resolution of the PNG is fuzzy/blurry, as if the r...

Resolved! Components/technologies inside Sisense

I'm curious about what Sisense is built upon.  I've seen references to MongoDb in the documentation.  But I could swear I've also seen "MonetDb" referenced in some pop-up error messages before.Is Monet for the cube storage, and Mongo is for the dashb...

Resolved! Splitting time taken to resolve data by 30/60/90 days

Looking to provide metrics on counting time taken to complete assignments split by 30/60/90 days.Working in the pivot table grouping by "Department" I want to display 3 columns based on DDIFF (start_date and end_date) so that I can see count of those...

AlexW_0-1720423258617.png
AlexW by 7 - Data Storage
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittently dropping users

I have a ticket in with support, but so far not getting the help we need. Has anyone ever encountered an issue where Users are suddenly being dropped from Sisense and know where to look for root cause? This started happening after the Sisense securit...

paigeb8 by 7 - Data Storage
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installation Error for EKS

Hello Technical Support,We are trying to do a fresh install of L2024.1 as our pilot testing before migrating to multi-node. While the installation we encounter a error. Please see below logs. 2024-06-27 18:49:20 [ℹ] eksctl version 0.183.0 2024-06-27...

jomel2013 by 7 - Data Storage
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Check out our Software Developer Communities!