cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AWS RDS SSL Certificate Update

ATP_JD
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Amazon SSL certificate authority needs to be updated at Sisense/Periscope in order to continue connecting our RDS-hosted database. Without this fix, Periscope is at risk of completely stopping working in August.

https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/rotate-your-ssl-tls-certificates-now-amazon-rds-and-amazon-aurora-e...

What is the Sisense plan to accommodate this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mia_isaacson_pm
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

@DRay - I was able to follow up and resolve this issue. We completed this maintenance last week and sent out notification. So we should be good 🙌

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

mia_isaacson_pm
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hey @ATP_JD - All CDT contacts should have received the first of three emails being sent out about a scheduled maintenance window on July 28th to rotate these certificates. I can see that you are listed as a contact, so I'm investigating why you did not receive this email. I will reach out directly to resolve this. Thanks!

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @ATP_JD.

I'm following up to see if you were able to get this resolved. Can you let me know?

Thank you.

David Raynor (DRay)

mia_isaacson_pm
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

@DRay - I was able to follow up and resolve this issue. We completed this maintenance last week and sent out notification. So we should be good 🙌