Product Feedback Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would like an easy way to transfer ownership of objects to someone else.  Or for a super-user admin to be able to "take ownership" of a data model or dashboard.  Will make it easier to deal with when someone leaves the company and they owned things in Sisense.

4 Comments

I recently had this issue where a large number of data models were owned by a user who was no longer with the company. I filed a ticket with Sisense Support and they had it fixed by end of day. 

There's also some good information in this post: Change multiple dashboards owner (sisense.com)

Hello @dougnewton 

To add to @kwmacd excellent answer, this can currently be done through the API using the /dashboards endpoint. Here is the documentation on that. https://sisense.dev/guides/restApi/v1/?platform=linux&spec=L2023.6#/dashboards

Does that meet your requirements?

Thank you for the suggestions.  An export-import can work, as can custom development against the API.  I was hoping for a simpler option right in the Admin UI.  🙂

Status changed to: Needs Votes & Comments

Hello @dougnewton,

Thank you for sharing your idea and providing details. We will bring this to the product team and provide updates here as they are available.

I encourage people to continue to vote and comment. We use community interest as one of the ways we prioritize efforts, so every vote and comment can help turn a request into a reality!

Thank you again for sharing and being part of our community!