Product Feedback Forum
Help us make Sisense better by posting your product feedback here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

---Summary:---

When you drill, create a filter. Link new filter and the drill-breadcrumbs, so if you change one, it changes the other. Make it an optional, per-widget setting.

---Details:---

Sometimes I build a dashboard with a "main" widget for the user to explore, plus a few indicator widgets above it. It'd be nice if, when the user drills on the main widget, their choices were applied to the dashboard filters. That way, my indicators would reflect what they've drilled into.

But that should be an option in the widget settings; other times I have a dashboard with several major widgets and drilling into one should not filter the others.

When the user un-drills (clicks the cross or a breadcrumb to return to the overview), that should automatically remove the associated dashboard filter. And if the user alters or removes the dashboard filter, that should carry over to the drill-down breadcrumbs.

1 Comment
Status changed to: Needs Votes & Comments

Hello @Tim ,

Thank you for sharing your idea and providing details. We will bring this to the product team and provide updates here as they are available.

I encourage people to continue to vote and comment. We use community interest as one of the ways we prioritize efforts, so every vote and comment can help turn a request into a reality.

Thank you again for sharing and being part of our community!