Product Feedback Forum
Help us make Sisense better by posting your product feedback here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jump To Dashboard add-in

It lists dashboards with the _drill_ prefix. It lists only dashboards using the same datasource.

I have a drill-down dashboard that uses two datasources: one that matches my parent dashboard, and one that shows more granular information. I'd like this drill-down dashboard to appear on the JTD list. I think the JTD list should show any dashboards that share at least one datasource with the parent.

1 Comment

Hi  @Tim ,

Thank you for your valuable product feedback.

The reason dashboards that don’t match the parent dashboard’s datasource aren’t appearing for you is due to how the drill-down (JTD) works. The main reason is that the drilled dashboard inherits the parent filters and applies them to the drilled dashboard, which could cause issues if the datasources don’t align.

That said, there is a FREE marketplace plugin called Advanced Jump to Dashboard. Its primary purpose is to simplify JTD configuration by exposing all parameters through an easy-to-use UI. However, it offers more functionality. With this plugin, you can easily select the dashboard you want to drill into and choose which filters to pass to the drilled dashboard directly from the UI.

Additionally, you can save JTD settings as presets and reuse them in other dashboards, so you won’t need to configure them from scratch each time.

Benji_PaldiTeam_0-1729057878093.png

This plugin also offers more capabilities when combined with other plugins. Feel free to reach out to inquiries@paldi.solutions to get this plugin today.

Paldi Solutions - Number #1 Sisense Plugins Developer