Product Feedback Forum
Help us make Sisense better by posting your product feedback here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

---Summary:---

When you jump to dashboard, your dashboard filters are carried over to the destination. I want to also carry any Drill Into breadcrumbs.

---Example / use case---
I right-click on a FieldA row in my PivotTable and drill it down to FieldB.

Then I click on a number to Jump To Dashboard.

The destination filters for the FieldB row I clicked on, but it doesn't filter FieldA.

That's fine when FieldB.value occurs only as a child of FieldA.value. But some of my FieldB items are repeated in several FieldA items.

For example: Many cities have a "Main Street". I right-click and drill-down on New York's street names. Then I click on data for Main Street to jump. The destination dashboard will show data for every Main Street in every city, instead of just New York's.

---

Can you make JTD respect such a drill-down?

---

PS: I also made a request about making Drill create dashboard filters. That would partly solve this request, but not fully: Sometimes, I don't want Drill to create dashboard filters, but I will still want the Drill to be respected by JTD.

1 Comment
Status changed to: Needs Votes & Comments

Hello @Tim,

Thank you for sharing your idea and providing details. We will bring this to the product team and provide updates here as they are available.

I encourage people to continue to vote and comment. We use community interest as one of the ways we prioritize efforts, so every vote and comment can help turn a request into a reality.

Thank you again for sharing and being part of our community!