Product Feedback Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have some ideas for enhancing Pulse:

• Once a Pulse alert has been created, have the ability to edit the filter from the Pulse page.
  • Have the ability to create Pulse as an option from the entire dashboard.  Users would select a measure for the pulse and set filter conditions from the model in question directly.
  • Make the Pulse input pop-up available within the application for developers (e.g. 3rd Party) to exploit from plugins they have developed.
  • Add ability to configure Pulse to trigger on a schedule (once per day, once per week, etc.), e.g. when a build is done, the alert gets sent according to the schedule.
  • Option to set Pulse to trigger when value changes in any direction rather than having to set up a specific calculation.
1 Comment

I did reach out to the SiSense support with a subset of the above requirement. They redirected me to this forum. I believe the above enhancements are very valid and SiSense users stand to benefit from these enhancements especially the ability to limit the Alerts to pre-defined frequency.