Product Feedback Forum
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hi

It's a need that we have found many times, related to the availability to design the dashboard layput with a dinamic grid, not just columns and widgets in the same column. Users demand more flexibility on the layout design.

6 Comments
Status changed to: Needs Votes & Comments

Hello @soporteparaptx 

Thank you for sharing your idea in the Sisense Community. We value your input and think this is a great idea! 

In order to prioritize our development efforts, we want to gauge community interest. We kindly request you to encourage other users to vote and comment on your suggestion. The more engagement your request receives, the higher likelihood it has of being considered for implementation.

We appreciate your efforts!

Best, 

Yuliya

Status changed to: Needs Info

@soporteparaptx I am currently reviewing ideas for future Sisense releases, can you please provide more detail on this requirement?  I'm unclear on the benefit.

As a dashboard designer, what do you want to be able to do and what benefit does it provide?

Hi,

As dashboard designer, I need flexibility to organize my widgets. Now I'm only able to put in columns and rows, but if I need to create more personalized grids (i.e. combined columns or rows), I'm going to be able to build better UX dashboards. CUrrently configuration is very monolitic.

Best

Hello @soporteparaptx,

Can you provide some screenshots of the kind of result you are looking for?

Thank you.

Hi,

We are not able to create this kind of layouts now, it's a simple example but we cannot achieve a simple one like this:

2024-03-11 15 48 06.png

Best

Status changed to: Needs Votes & Comments

Hi @soporteparaptx.

Thank you for your feedback! I have submitted this Idea to the product team and I will post updates here as they are available.

One of the ways we prioritize development efforts is by community interest. Please encourage other users to vote and comment on your suggestion, the more engagement a request receives, the higher the likelihood of it being considered for implementation.

Thank you for being a valuable part of our community!