cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sisense API Model Refresh

haarishussain
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

We are trying to investigate how we can trigger a Sisense data model (schema) refresh from the API. This call would be made after a data pipeline schema change. We’ll need the calls to make to "Refresh Schema" how it is done in the UI.

Kind Regards

Haaris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @haarishussain.

I apologize for not seeing your message. 

Currently, there is no officially supported way to refresh the schema via the API in Sisense. Customers using the Elasticube Model must manually run the Refresh Schema API from the Sisense UI, as it cannot be refreshed using the REST API.

I created this Idea in our Product Feedback Forum. Please upvote and comment, as we use that feedback to prioritize the product roadmap.

David Raynor (DRay)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @haarishussain,

Thank you for your question.

I think this guide on using the API will help you. https://sisense.dev/guides/restApi/datamodels.v2.html

Please let us know if you find your answer there, or if there is anything more we can do to help.

Thank you.

David Raynor (DRay)

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hello @haarishussain,

I wanted to follow up to see if the solution offered worked for you.

If so, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button so other users with the same questions can find the answer faster. If not, please let us know so that we can continue to help.

Thank you.

David Raynor (DRay)

haarishussain
7 - Data Storage
7 - Data Storage

Hello @DRay 

I didn't find the solution you were referring to in the link.

Can you share the endpoint to trigger a Sisense data model (schema) refresh?

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Hi @haarishussain.

I apologize for not seeing your message. 

Currently, there is no officially supported way to refresh the schema via the API in Sisense. Customers using the Elasticube Model must manually run the Refresh Schema API from the Sisense UI, as it cannot be refreshed using the REST API.

I created this Idea in our Product Feedback Forum. Please upvote and comment, as we use that feedback to prioritize the product roadmap.

David Raynor (DRay)

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

DRay
Community Team Member
Community Team Member